Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

I never usually make resolutions. I don't make them because I know that I can't keep them. This year I am making a resolution and I hope that it sticks. I am going to cook more meals at home. This is a lifestyle change that I have been wanting to do for a while and this is the year I am going to do it. It just makes sense. Not only is it healthier but it is cheaper to buy groceries and cook something. The only thing I will be missing out on is the convenience.

I started out last night making fish enchiladas. They were yummy. I even had enough to take leftovers to work, saving me money during my lunch break. Chris is helping me out by making his resolution to EAT more at home.

Good luck to all who made resolutions this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think one of you may have gotten the easier part of this arrangment.