Saturday, January 19, 2008

Coal Walk


"Hey! I want to say something. I've been trying to be more honest lately, and I just need to say a few things. I did the coal walk. Just... I did it. Michael, you couldn't even do that. Maybe I should be your boss. Wow, I feel really good right now... Why didn't any of you come to my art show? I invited all of you... that really sucked. It's like sometimes some of you act like I don't even exist. Jim, I called off my wedding because of you. And now we're not even friends. And things are just, like, weird between us... and that sucks. And I miss you. You were my best friend before you went to Stamford. I really miss you. I shouldn't have been with Roy... and there were a lot of reasons to call off my wedding. But the truth is, I didn't care about any of those reasons until I met you. And now you're with someone else, and that's... fine."
-Pam Beasley

4 comments:

Chris said...

You're weird...

Lesa said...

Sigh...what a great moment in "Office" history that was!

Anonymous said...

I am glad someone cleared that up. I was wondering who Pam was. I thought this was a story you were writing.

Mandy Jensen said...

Who's fruitcake? And why haven't you heard about the office?