Thursday, July 15, 2010

Short Family Update

So it's been about 6 months since I blogged last. I feel like it's time for an update.

Kendall is now 11 months old and getting so big and so smart. She loves to sing and to play outside. She picks up rocks and grass. It took a very long time for her to learn not to put them in her mouth. She has one little nub of a tooth and I can't wait until the teething stage is over! She says "dada", "DAG!" (dog), and "nom nom" (mama). She has such a big personality and I love hanging out with her.

Everything is mostly the same with me. Still working. Still figuring out how to be a parent. Being a mom has given me such respect for the people who are parents and do it well. Kendall is patient -thank you, Jesus!

A friend told me I need to write down funny stories about Kendall to remember later. Here is my funny Kendall story of the week:

I was matching socks on the bed while Chris and Kendall were watching "Monsters, Inc" next to me. The movie froze and Kendall got bored with a blank screen so crawled over to see what I was doing. She then, one by one, took the socks and threw them behind her back. Seeing that there was just one sock left, she took it, put it in her mouth and crawled away back to Chris.

No comments: