Saturday, September 5, 2009

March of Dimes

As many of you know, I avoid most politics and debates. I try to keep a neutral stand on most issues; especially the issues in which I am not educated in.

However, after having a premature baby, I did some research on preemie care. In my research, I came across the March of Dimes organization which raises money to help find treatment for prematurity and birth defects in infants. This may sound very peachy on the outside, but in researching this subject further, I came across some information which upset me. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot support March of Dimes. Here is a link to one of the articles I read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is sad that an organization starting out over years ago to help get rid of Polio, has really gone down the toilet.